Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Shop.. New collections!


I thought for those of you that don't follow me on Facebook I would do some updating. I am slowly switching over to an Etsy shop.

Everything new will be listed there and some one of a kind pieces as well. I have recently post 3 new collections there... well 2 full collection and a 3rd I havent finished all the pieces of yet.

You can order straight through etsy if you have an account and want to. There are tons of great things offered on etsy so if you haven't checked it out yet you should. I will also still take orders straight though email like we used to. So if you see something in my etsy shop you want to order but don't want to go through etsy we can do that too!

Here are some pictures of the new collections.... I hope you enjoy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. HeraldDiary transcends being just a news site; a community of on a superbly critical level flighty individuals treasure knowledge and trade. Connect with fellow readers through comments, discussion forums, and even submit your articles or talks for thought. Stay connected with the world of Herald Diary during our time by week newsletter.

    ReplyDelete