Friday, March 5, 2010

Summer Fun!

Finally got some new stuff made! I think these will be some fun summer styles!



St Patty's day fun
$5.00


Made to match Gymborees's "Little Goldfish"
$5.00

Cute little clover
$3.00

Pink Passion
$4.00
(these flowers are made of a paper mache material not normal fabric)

Jeweled Rosettes
(red, fuchsia, or white)
Large $5.00 or small $3.00
Get all 3 for $12.00 or $7.00
(below small and large comparison)
Get a mommy and me set (any color)
$7.00



Sherbet blossoms
$7.00
Can make a smaller sized one for little babies for $5.00
I can also put them on a metal headband for $2.00 more
Summer essentials
$10.00
Colors include: Sun flower yellow, Bright purple, Hot pink, Sea blue, Lime green, Neon orange, and a cute stripped bow in coordinating colors .
UPDATE: This ribbon will now replace the original stripped ribbon shown in the picture.
Is it super cute with a hot pink, orange, blue, green and yellow stripe.


 



2 comments:

  1. What exactly are the colors of the summer essentials set?

    Oh and I blogged about how I love your bows! =)
    http://babysweetp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley the colors included are Sun flower yellow, Bright purple, Hot pink, Sea blue, Lime green, Neon orange and the striped one has a purple, orange, green and pink stripe.

    **Thank you for bringing to my attention I didnt post them. I spaced it**

    ReplyDelete