Thursday, August 5, 2010

TOUCHDOWN...

With football right around the corner I figured we better hope on the team spirit train!
WHOOT WHOOT!

Now available {limited teams [mostly college] so contact me to see if i can get your team}

Team ribbons!
Get a set of 3 bows for $9.00 {1 team bow and 2 coordinating bows}
or

A layered bow {top layer the team ribbon, bottom a matching color} on a headband for $8.00

Want something extra special?!?
Check out these adorable cheerleaders perfect for the center of the bow!
The hair, colors/team are customizable to ANY Team (NFL, college, or even local HS)!

Add $5.00

Even if I dont have the team ribbon in your team I can still make a bow to match any team colors!
To order or questions email me at Princesscouturedesigns@gmail.com
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment